The Visual Manager® 8.0 update is here:
A New Look!
- After spending time studying our existing user interface we have developed a new look and feel that will make navigating the system quicker and easier.
- The new look will be more like what you’re used to seeing in ManagePath™ with primary navigation being done from the left side of the screen.
- All of our features are now better organized together making it easier to find what you’re looking for.
Stronger Mapping Platform
- While keeping all the same great features we’ve always had from Google Maps, we will be using a new mapping platform that will enable
entirely new feature options.
- New map tools, new maps, new map point options, and more options to come!
General Architecture Improvements
- Along with everything you will see, there is a lot of improvements you cannot see.
- All behind-the-scenes improvements will bolster stability, reliability, and performance of the
system across the board.
The Visual Manager® team will be conducting training for all users! If you currently work on the dashboard, please let us know and we will schedule times to meet with small groups of users.